COVID and the Manipulation of Your Mind – Part 4
Nine-Step Process to Manipulate Minds
This is the fourth and final segment in our series based on the program entitled COVID and The Manipulation of Your Mind, which I presented on July 15, 2022, at the United Healthcare Summit. In our first installment, we examined the differences between a healthy and unhealthy mind. In part two, we examined the differences between healthy and unhealthy decision-making and factors that interfere with healthy decision-making. In part three, we examined the first two steps of a nine-step process used to manipulate minds and get people to make decisions that they would not otherwise make. We will now complete the unpacking of that nine-step process in this final part.
The nine steps are:
- Create or identify some threat. The more nebulous the better.
- Purposely misinform (lie) to exaggerate the danger in order to increase the sense of fear.
- Present conflicting messaging to increase uncertainty in order to undermine the ability of people to resolve the threat on their own.
- Provide a voice of authority to direct toward âsafety.â
- Present the sense of group acceptance.
- Prescribe specific actions that may or may not reduce the threat.
- Silence dissent.
- Add new threats to increase fear.
- Repeat steps 2â8.
Step 3. Present conflicting messaging to increase uncertainty in order to undermine the ability of people to resolve the threat on their own. This couples the fear of the threat with a sense of helplessness, conditioning people to be more willing to follow directions without questions.
Some of the conflicting messaging:
- No masks
- Wear masks
- Wear masks only indoors
- Wear masks indoors and outdoors
- Children donât need masks
- Children do need masks
- Single mask
- Double mask
- Cloth mask
- N-95 mask
- Mask only until vaxxed
- Mask until boosted
- Mask no matter how many boosts
- Mask unless eating and drinking (because, apparently, youâre safe as long as food and drink are being consumed?)
- Two-week lockdown
- Lockdown until the vaccine
- Lockdown until boosted
- Lockdown until herd immunity
- Vaccines prevent infection
- Vaccines donât prevent infections
- Vaccines prevent spread
- Vaccines donât prevent spread
SARS-CoV-2 (SARS2) Is a Tool
The Intention Is Fear
The Goal Is Power and Control!
The Conflicting Messaging Is a Means
to Compound Fear with Helplessness to Increase Willingness
to Comply with Voices of Authority.
Step 4: Provide a voice of authority to direct toward âsafety.â Anthony Fauci, M.D., became this voice of authority, giving various kinds of directives and recommendations that changed all too frequently and were not based upon reproducible evidence.
But from where does real authority come? Office, credentials, academic degree, position, fame, enforcing power? No, true authority comes from the truth itself. The truth on any subject is authoritativeâand to the degree someone speaks the truth, they speak with authority. But sadly, much of what Dr. Fauci has recommended, regardless of intention or motive, has turned out not to be true.
Step 5: Present the sense of group acceptance. As human beings, we are psychologically wired to conform to group pressure. There is safety in numbers. It is dangerous to be out on our own. So when fear increases, people not only are less capable of thinking clearly, but they are also more willing to follow the crowd. In our society, one doesnât need to actually get a majority to agree; one only needs to control the media and make it appear that the majority agrees. And every major media outlet advanced the same false COVID narrativeâincluding medical news outlets.
For example, in Psychiatric Times, July 22, 2021, an article entitled âAnti-Vaxxers and Water Witches: Mistrust of the Science and the Limits of Reasonâ appeared. The article contains the following:
The common thread âŠ is, of course, a deep-seated denial of science and a mistrust of scientific expertsâa word that is nowadays pronounced with a kind of dismissive hiss. Indeed, experts in epidemiology and infectious disease, such as Anthony Fauci, MD, are not merely doubted by a substantial proportion of the publicâthey are threatened with bodily harm for advocating vaccination against COVID-19. It is easy to explain away such science denial as the result of mistaken information and biased reasoning. âŠ
Equating the opinion of Dr. Fauci with science and calling those who reject Dr. Fauciâs opinion science-deniers is propaganda; it is not evidenceâit is a form of mind manipulation, which was part and parcel of the false narrative advanced regarding COVID and its risks.
- Expert opinion is not
- CDC recommendations are not
- FDA approvals are not
- Science is knowledge gained through experimentation, observation, measurement, and investigation.
- Science invites investigation.
Step 6: Prescribe specific actions that may or may not reduce the threat.
- Did not reduce spread or risk of infection
- Did reinforce the sense of danger, increasing fear
- Did make people feel less helpless even though the action had no objective benefit
- Did condition people to follow authority
COVID mandates did not:
- Reduce spread
- Improve national health
- Reduce deaths
- Reduce burdens on health care
- Benefit children
- Follow long-established principles of medical practice and ethics
COVID mandates did:
- Divide families and communities
- Inflict injury and harm upon people
- Weaken small businesses
- Transfer wealth from middle- and low-income families to corporations and elites
- Weaken the U.S. military
- Weaken the U.S. dollar
If the various mandates harmed and did not help, why did so many comply?
- Because they were afraid.
- Because the threat was nebulous.
- Because they believed the lies.
- Because the conflicting messages instilled a sense of helplessness.
- Because voices of medical authority said so.
- Because the media gave a false sense that âeveryone agrees.â
- And because people want to feel both safe and âempoweredâ to have their helplessness taken away.
Step 7: Silence dissent. All of the following and more were done to obstruct the voices that asked questions, that had objective evidence that countered the narrative, that wanted to examine alternative options:
- Refuse to publish
- Label as âconspiracy nutâ
- Remove from position/terminate employment
Under the guise of seeking to help, normal civil liberties were set aside. Why? Because those who do not have truth and are not interested in truth cannot tolerate open and free exchange of information. The truth will destroy positions based on falsehood.
Step 8: Add new threats to increase fear.
- Restrict liberty (travel, worship, school, visiting family in hospital/hospice, etc.).
- Arrest those who wonât comply.
- Fine those who donât conform.
- Close businesses.
- Revoke licenses.
- Terminate from employment.
- Deny or rescind research grants.
- Threaten to withhold reimbursement from organizations.
Not only do you need to fear the virus, you also need to fear the punishments and hardships put upon you by those in power.
Step 9: Repeat steps 2â8 over and over again.
How many people would have complied with all these mandates if we were told from the beginning, from the earliest moment the truth was known, the following:
- SARS2 is no more dangerous than the flu.
- The âvaccinesâ are experimental mRNA technology with no long-term safety data.
- The âvaccinesâ wonât prevent infection, spread, or reinfection, and we will not achieve herd immunity by using them.
- Masks provide no benefit in preventing COVID infection.
- There are early home treatments that are safe and effective in the majority of cases.
This is why they lied and continue to lie:
SARS2 Is a Tool
The Intention Is Fear
The Goal Is Power and Control!
This is not the last time we will see these methods used. It is important to recognize what has happened and arm your mind with Godâs methods and principles in order to be able to resist the next nebulous threat designed to manipulate us to make choices we would not otherwise make.
In closing, I will summarize nine steps you can take to protect your mind from such manipulation:
- When afraid, seek God.
Brain science documents that those who meditate regularly on a God of love show growth in the love circuits of their brain, which in turn calms the fear circuitry of the brain. And healthy decision-making starts with a calm mind.
- Commit yourself to godly principlesâtruth, love/altruism, and freedom.
Be determined to practice only the methods of God and resist the pressures to lie, exploit, or coerce others just to make yourself feel safe or avoid the threats facing you.
- Think for yourself.
Donât let others do your thinking for you. Listen and gain input, but ultimately decide for yourself what is the healthiest action for you to take in governance of yourself.
- Prioritize facts over feelings.
Donât ignore feelings, but when making choices, prioritize facts and godly principles over feelings.
- Prioritize evidence over opinion.
Recognize the difference between evidence, facts, and truth versus the opinions of others, including expert opinion, professional society protocols, and government agency guidelines.
- Be careful who you trust.
Be wary not only of the untrustworthy who have malevolent motives, but also trusting people with good motivesâ remember that good-hearted people can still be wrong and themselves be deceived. This is why the Bible teaches that every person must be fully persuaded in their own mind (Romans 14:5).
- Watch the methodsâdonât get lost in information.
If the data and facts are too confusing to figure out on your own, then watch the methods being employed. Truth loses nothing by investigation. If you see methods of coercion, censoring, silencing, force, threat, intimidation, refusal to have positions questions, and restrictions of liberty, you can be sure those utilizing such methods have something to hide and are not advancing truth.
- Resist group pressure and tolerate rejection.
Be at peace with others rejecting your conclusions. Donât conform simply and merely to be liked. Require those who disagree to persuade with evidence, logic, facts, truth, and reason.
- Ask questions and voice your disagreement.
A single person disagreeing, voicing opposition, and asking questions will cause many others who also doubt what is being presented but who fear rejection to break away from the conformity and stand for truth.
Healthy minds are not inheritedâthey are developed!