The Remedy NT is an enhanced, modern English paraphrase of the New Testament that is now available via our on-line Bible Reader, as a FREE Android and iOS mobile app, and now as a FREE printed softcover book (limited print run of 10,000, WHICH HAS SOLD OUT)!
To get the free mobile app, click the appropriate button:
The Mobile App Features:
- Touch a verse and a blue button pops up at the bottom right corner of the screen. Touch the button to see a list of the following options you can do with a verse:
- Share the text via SMS text, email, social networks, etc.
- Add a note to the verse. If a note is added to a verse a yellow note pad icon will appear next to the verse. You can see a list of your verses with notes under the Notes menu at the bottom (2nd button from the right). You can also delete your notes by opening up the specific note and touching the Delete button at the top or you can edit your note too and touch the Save button to save the changes. You can search your notes’ text too by using the top search field on the notes screen.
- Bookmark the verse as a favorite. A red bookmark ribbon will appear next to the verse. You can access your bookmarked verses under the bookmark menu at the bottom of the screen (2nd button from the left). On iOS you can delete your bookmarks here why swiping left on a line in the list of bookmarked verses.
- Copy the verse’ text to your clipboard.
- Highlight the verse in different colors or delete the highlight by selecting the red X.
- You can select multiple verses too by touching different ones and then touching the blue options button to see a list of options you can do with the list of verses you selected.
- You can unselect a verse by touching it again and it will then become unselected.
- Use the left and right arrows buttons at the bottom menu to go from chapter to chapter.
- To search the Bible you can use the top right icon that brings up the search screen.
- To see a list of settings for the app you can touch the gear icon on the top left. It will take you to the search screen which will let you change font size, turn on and off red letters for Christ’s words, turn on and off nighttime reading mode (dark background), turn on and off paragraphs by showing 1 verse per line and turn on and off justified text. You can also share the app with friends via email, SMS text, social networks, etc. The Android version has a few more settings options too.
- To go to a specific Bible reference touch the middle top menu of the app where the Bible book and chapter name text is located. It will then bring up a screen of a list of Bible books where you can select a book and drill down to a chapter and verse.
- When you exit the app the app will save the last chapter you were reading.